Our education and community programmes aim to:
- Present South Asian dance in ways that are relevant to life in Britain today
- Reach children and adults of all ethnic origins, backgrounds, ages and abilities
- Use South Asian dance and related arts as a resource for learning, creativity and well-being
- Increase appreciation of South Asian dance and culture
- Extend the use of South Asian dance to address social, educational and health issues
- Raise awareness of South Asian dance in education and community settings
We achieve these aims by creating an energetic programme of innovative projects and by creating partnerships with local, national and international venues and organisations to develop the widest possible support and audiences for South Asian dance.