We have designed, styled and delivered commissioned performance events and live installations for corporate, private and public clients, ranging from national public galleries to music celebrities and fashion houses, and art venues – featuring one performer or several. These have been noted for their exquisite period detail and sophisticated elegance. We have done such work recently for Hermès, Think London and the Barbican. We maintain confidentiality as requested on work done for high-profile private clients for whom we have delivered performances on occasions of anniversaries, birthday celebrations and such like.
We also offer dancers for weddings and community festivals, melas and parties to perform and liven up the crowd and encourage their participation.
As part of a corporate or organisational teambuilding programme, we can provide workshop leaders who will use dance performance to work participants to your training goals.
Whether your event requires two dancers or twenty in a traditional or contemporary presentation, we are able, in consultation with you, to put together the concept, performance and staging of the event. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can provide:
- Dancers of all ages – youth to mature performers, amateurs to professionals.
- A wide range of South Asian dance styles (Bharatanatyam, Bollywood, Kathak, Kathakali, Kuchipudi, Odissi, Yakshagana, as well as Contemporary)
- Set pieces or newly choreographed dances as commissioned
- Site specific performances
- Dancers for music videos
- Conceptualization or event styling
- Team building workshops
- Dance workshops
- New ways of working with dance and performance – whatever the reason or season!
For further information, please contact the office on 020 7691 3210.